Welcome to Easy Strength, More Comfort, Less Pain, and Free and Easy Movement !
Do What You Love – and FEEL GREAT doing it!
Join me for an information-packed seminar (see the bright red poster, below!) happening Wednesday, November 5, 2014, and again on Thursday, November 6, 2014! This will take place at White Swan Sanctuary, located at 403 Lowe Street. (Lowe is directly across from the Coast High Country Inn). Pre-Register with me to get in for FREE, and so that I can save you a spot!
- a self-motivated, “get things done” kind of professional woman suffering with pain or tightness that gets in your way and is holding you back?
- an athlete who wants to reduce tightness so that you can excel in your performance? (e.g. improve your golf swing, free up your running,)
- a horseback rider who wants more confidence, comfort and ease for you and your horse, so that you can ride with freedom and total pleasure?
Do you want to do this in a fun, efficient way that YOU can find again on your own, and use in real life – so that you get lasting change?
Are you ready to create what you want for yourself, faster than you could ever get it done on your own?
Then read on! This is for you.
Get signed up to receive FREE tips, research snippets, and updates – delivered to your inbox - by clicking here or at the right side of this page.
As a Feldenkrais Practitioner®, a Tellington TTouch® Equine Practitioner, and a BCRPA Trainer of Fitness Leaders, I am a movement expert with over 30 years experience helping people to get strong and do what they love with freedom and ease.
When you are ready to feel better and move better, I am confident I can help you.
With body freedom, you are free to unleash your full self on the things that matter to you, with power and PIZAZZ. Imagine how brightly you will shine – in your heart, and in the world!
- in the contact form, below
- or phone: 867-633-3154 (Whitehorse, Yukon)
I look forward to meeting you!